Thursday, December 16, 2010

YOU DONT LIKE ME ? WHO CARES ?





Salam and evening guys :)

Hows your day? I wish our day could be full of peace and got bless from Allah the Almighty. InsyaAllah.

Nothing much to share today. I dont know, maybe just a bit about humanity and mentality. Im so sad yesterday. My outside looked happy but not inside. What do you feel if people or your friend talking bad about you? Feel disappointed and unhappy kan? Yes, that is my feeling right now. I know I should not talking about this in my blog. But who cares, this is my diary. I would advise you not to read if YOU DONT LIKE ME! kan senang...

Back to the story..I heard that SHE felt Im so kecoh2 and berlagak psl my wedding preparation in MY BLOG. Adoi la..tang mana yg berlagak pn xtau la. Ini adalah blog saya.. salah ke?..But I dont care pun. Just sharing my feelings here. Salah kah bercerita mengenai satu perkara penting dalam hidup kita. Satu perkara yang akan merubah masa depan, jiwa, peribadi dan segala-galanya tentang kita.

But she thinking in a different ways. Each post that I wrote she thinking in negative perception. Come on! Please change your attitude. Everybody work hard to achieve thier dream in life but we also should be satisfied with what god has given to us. This is only the way to happiness preety. All your negative minded will destroy our friendship. Nothing good comes out of it. Never!

Im not sure. My other hand said myb this is all about jealousy. And this jealousy is just for people who are WEAK. Please move on in your life. Jgn asik berfikir tentang keburukan seseorg itu. No! Dont be one of WEAK people. Apa yang kamu dapat jika berfikir tentang keburukan saya? Hanya merosakkan persahabatan kita ini bukan? Apa yang kamu dapat jika berkongsi kegembiraan ini bersama saya? Allah s.w.t akan menganugerahkan kegembiraan yg lebih besar untuk kamu nnt. InsyaAllah :)

p/s: Yang penting saya ada Family dan Iman yg sayangkan saya. Itu sudah cukup :) Tiada masa nk fikir pasal mentality org yg masih sebegini rupa. Move on preety..move on..




widgeo.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

faiRy's playlist